We rent out the CopperMoon grounds for events in the summertime, late April through September. Our facilities are rustic camping, and include:
- Lodging — Two 8’x8′ microshelters, plus ample camping on grass lawns.
- Workshop space — A 24’x24′ outdoor covered pavilion, which can be set up with tables for outdoor dining or workshops. Electricity and water are available at the pavilion
- Toilet Facilities — One composting toilet stall, and a handwashing stall. Porta-potties can be rented for events requiring more capacity.
- Hiking Trails — We have 20 acres with several trails allowing for exploration of our wild lands.
- Cob Sauna — A 6-10 person sauna with dressing room, built in a spiral that turns into a yin-yang, with hand-made mosaics and cob sculpture, and bottle windows. Due to be operating, but not quite complete in summer 2018. Check out our photos page for pictures of our progress.
- Pack it in, pack it out* — Unless you make arrangements with us otherwise, we ask that you leave the site clean, taking trash and recycling with you when you go. * Except vegetable & fruit food scraps – we love compost!
- Bear country protocols — Our retreat center is up against large wilderness areas, so keeping the camping area free from food and other items that may attract bears is required. Leave food in cars, or in coolers in the pavilion area.
We charge a cleaning deposit when you book your event, that will be refunded if the site is clean.